Friday, October 28, 2011

I Can't Say....




Today I am being featured over at Things I Can't Say with the lovely Shell.  Now if you have never visited her before, you must!  She is a great blogger and I am so excited to be her featured blogger today.  I have to admit, I may have squealed a little delight and then did a happy dance.  There did you see me, I just did it again!
If you are new here and want an idea of what I blog about...well I always ask questions, I recap Dancing With The Stars each season, and sometimes I just like to be random.

So go and see my post at Shell's and if you haven't been before hang around.

9 comments:

TheUnSoccerMom said...

Just read your post over at Things I Can't Say... are you sure you weren't writing about me?? Cause it sure did look like you did! ;o)

You described me to a "T"! I think we'd get along really well in real life. IF we ever could get a conversation going. haha

Missy said...

I'm an attorney. Well, I used to be - before I went inactive. Glad to meet you!

Megan (Best of Fates) said...

Congrats on your TICS post, it's lovely!

Ginny Marie said...

Congrats on being featured! You wrote about something I think a lot of us can relate to!

MiMi said...

Yer famous! :)

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

Congrats on your feature! I wouldn't even use "may," I flat out screamed and danced when I got the email asking if I'd like to be featured.

I don't watch DWTS, but my parents do loyally and they were just here for a visit, so I actually know who you are talking about! :)

Shell said...

Thanks for doing this! :)

Nicole said...

oh how fun and exciting! And yeah, I'm shy too :)

Nikki said...

cool I'm going over to check it out!