- It's true I went AWOL.
- I had to take Ryan to the doctor. He's had a cold/stuffy nose/cough for about 2 weeks now.
- Doc gave him Amoxicillian. And suggested nasal spray. Yeah, that's going to be fun.
- After we got home, I took a nap. Maybe I should stop going to bed at 1AM
- My house has taken a real beating since Christmas. It looks like a war zone
- I left my dishes last night so I had a kitchen wipe out.
- I am drinking two diet cokes a day. It used to be just one. But now it is two at least. I actually feel my body crying for one.
- But it's okay cause I can cut that second one out any time I want.
- I thought about cutting chocolate out of my diet, but I'm no quitter!
- So far my decluttering resolution has not taken place. I am trying to figure out where to start.
- Perhaps first I should make it possible to simply walk through the house.
- Seriously it's a mine field of toys, shoes, and miscellaneous items.
- I am totally addicted to my iPod. Originally I wanted it to have when I was out and about...if there is wifi I can play and chat. I played games for a while...but now I am embarrassed to say I use it for events, timers, notes, and like practical stuff. I mean what is that anyway!?
- I am sure I have much more to confess, but that can wait until next time!! If you want to play too.. you can link up with Glamazon and Mamarazzi!
Friday Five: Donuts, donuts and more donuts
2 days ago