- I really have been
super carelessslightly off track with Weight Watchers
- I am glad we had the snack topic this week. It gave me great ideas.
- Now I must apply them.
- Next week will tie into it.
- I am really eating a ton of humble pie this round.
- When I was a 20 something and lost the weight for the first time, I didn't get it.
- You have a few kids.
over 35 over 30you are no longer 25 and things slow down....w...a...y d...o...w...n!
- I spouted off all the text book answers to women who were the age I am now.
- I was so smart! Of course they could make time to exercise.
- Are you kidding me? Yes, I can totally make the time.
- But let's face it. When faced any amount of "Me" time I am probably going to opt for sleeping, watching TV, or both.
- I have never been a real fan of exercise
- But there is this little part of me that wants to.
- I usually keep her pretty buried with other jobs.
- Jobs like climbing up and down the stairs more than three times in one day
- That way she fills as though she has exercised for the day.
- Then I can reward her and I with
chocolate chipsa happy dance and a pat on the back!
DIY Natural Kitchen Cleaner
1 day ago