But I am back now, maybe not at 100% but I am back, and just because I felt all yucky doesn't mean I have nothing to confess....
- I don't do sick very well. At all. And by sick, I simply mean the throwing up kind. I don't want to be sick with any kind of sick. But that one is top of the list bordering on a phobia. Emetophobia. Yeah it is for real.
- Thursday morning I literally didn't care if the kids made it to school. Well I cared on some level because I wanted sleep. Rich took them to school.
- I told him he had to. He would have anyway.
- I am a germ-a-phobe...Mysophobia. I wash my hands after grocery shopping because my hands feel "icky" or "contaminated" some how.
- If I get wind of another person being sick. I don't want any contact until they are all well. Because I don't do sick very well.
- I think my kids have a phobia of homework.
- I am kind of a nerd of sorts and just looked at the site with the list of all phobias. I didn't even get through the A's. There's a lot of fear in the world.
- So what about, "There is nothing to fear, but fear itself" then?
Now head over to my photoblog to see some edits I did in Lightroom!!