Today I am participating in the Ten on Tuesday meme. Not to be confused with Ten Things to Smile About. This one asks ten random questions and you can answer them straight up or put a little humor into it. Guess which route I took?
1. What is your cleaning style like? Ummm....I don't. Really what it is, I clean like a mad woman when I can no longer stand it.
2. What is your favorite thing to add to an outfit to take it from casual to classy? Shoes are a good choice to turn something around. But really I am a casual girl all the time. I very rarely get dressed up all classy like.
3. Do you like stormy weather? I like rainy days. But not thunder and lightning and floods. Just rain. It makes me happy.
4. What is your favorite cold treat on a hot day? Ice cream of course!! And it can be served in a bowl or in a cone. Either way I am happy.
5. What is your favorite warm treat on a cold day? Hot chocolate. And usually some chocolate chip cookies(homemade of course) to go with it.
6. Who is your favorite animated character? Hmmmm....Tom and Jerry. I loved them growing up! My favorite cartoon was when Jerry turned invisible with "invisible" ink. He brought his brown color back by slurping up some chocolate milk!
7. What do you keep your jewelry in? A various assortment of boxes and bins. Cool, right?
8. Do any of the rooms in your house have a theme? The only reason this house has themes is because the previous owner did a fabulous job decorating. Kristin's room has a beach theme, Ryan's is sports, poor Em has no theme as hers was the office. We are working on that! Some day....before she moves out! hahaha!
9. Do you watch any interior design TV shows – if so, what is your favorite? I used to watch Trading Spaces. I loved what they did with those rooms. And the kid one...Trading Spaces: Boys vs. Girls. It is crazy what they do with their rooms.
10. When was the last time you did something risk-taking? Does conceiving children and/or giving birth constitute as risk-taking?? I used to do all kinds of stunts when I was a kid. And I have the x-rays to prove it. Risk taking is not something I do anymore. My brother on the hand....well...that's another story!!