It is Friday and you know what that means!! I am linking up with Emmy again.
1. It's been a rough week. I got sick. I woke up in the night with a wicked tickle in my throat. I tried to ignore it. I laid low. I went to bed early. (Hmmmm...you would think I should do that anyway!) but it was too late. Now I am just hoping the cold goes away and doesn't turn ugly.
2. I am almost done with my math class. I have a low C which I can possibly boost to a C+. Trust me when I say this is perfectly acceptable for me. Math has never been my strong suit. I will be ecstatic if I can pass and be done with math for good!
3. Kristin is working! Someone in our church needed someone to spend nights with their mom who recently fell and broke her foot and dislocated her shoulder. This woman is 99. Yes, you read that right...99. She is a pistol! Kristin stays with her over night in case she needs to get up to go to the bathroom.
4. Yesterday there was a big black cat in our yard. We lost a black kitty about 5 years ago. I slowly approached this cat just wondering. Well it wasn't ours but it was a very friendly kitty and wanted to adopt me right then and there. My two present kitties watched from inside the house in complete shock and horror that I would betray them in such a way.
5. The Oscars are this weekend. I haven't decided yet if I am going to watch. I have always watched. However, this year there is so much griping and bad politics that I feel the fun, glamour, and the real climb to excellence has been slighted.
I feel so much better than this. Though I do wish my sinuses would clear.
I missed the Blue and Gold dinner since I was sick.
Ryan was revisiting some old childhood friends
This sponge caused a lot of excitement. My mom and I both buy this brand, and after weeks of it being out we were thrilled to see it back in stock. Yeah, we need to get out more.