Once upon time, I blogged and read blogs faithfully. I even had a heatlhy following here in my little corner of the world. I am not sure why I stopped blogging and reading but I am horribly out of the habit. So I asked my bestie, Emmy what was up on Friday's and sadly because I am a bad friend I was clueless. Well, now I am up to speed and ready to play. So here goes...
1. I lost a little over a pound this past week. I sure it doesn't find me. I am really struggling. I know I can do it.
2. It has been warm again this week. I feel bad for my friends back East who are getting dumped on with piles of snow and ice. Stay toasty my friends.
3. I went to lunch with my mom and sister this week...and let's just say people were probably wondering what we were really drinking. It must have been the Pepsi(puke) because I never carry on like that in public. Ever.
4. We saw the Lego Movie... go see it. So full of cuteness and fun. Plus a great message.
5. I made up a new word: Snarkasm! Because I was being snarky and sarcastic at the same time. It was a FB thing, and the person totally deserved my snarkasm! Hahaha. No, I am not 12.
Now for the Five Pictures of the Week: