If anyone can get me blogging again, it will be Emmy! Yes, you will. It will happen. Stop shaking your head, woman! Today is Friday Five with Emmy and that is where you share five thoughts and five pictures. Okay this could be interesting...
1. Summer vacay so far has been mostly uneventful. No major dramas--knock wood. Ryan and Rich did Cub Camp and the weather was fantastic! The weather overall here has been HOT! He and Rich both had a good time.
2. Rich's brother and sister-in-law and daughter came to CA for a visit. Their visit was short but we were happy to spend time with them just the same.
3. My sweet Emily turned 16! I just can't believe it. She had such a rough beginning born three weeks early and not breathing! YOu would never know it. She is a brilliant artist and incredibly sweet and funny.
4. I am continuing on with college. It's hard! I will not quit. I am going for the finish! Sometimes I think about going for a Masters Degree, but I shudder at the extra school! Sigh.
5. I want a million dollars....wait...let's make it Ten Billion. I mean if I am going to be greedy let's do it right!
1. I Snapchat! And one of the things I snapchat is when I watch Supernatural. Why? Because that show is as hilarious as it is serious. Yesterday, I discovered an Easter Egg. Forest wallpaper when they were dealing with fairies. Yes, fairies.
Homemade cookies because...cookies.
Grocery shopping and cringing at the upcoming total.
Ummm...Come on....admit it...you want this!!
Ryan and his friend. Selfie and such a good job!
When will I blog next???