Kristin did all of her own make up. She has learned a lot being a drama student.
Superman saves the day!
November kept me busy as I adjusted to college life. I graduate in September of 2016. Just an FYI there. Oh and I can fly to Iowa to the campus for a full cap and gown ceremony! How cool is that?
We celebrated Thanksgiving with a small group this year...we only hosted 13. One year we had 22. It was nice and the food was delicious.
It got here soooo fast that I didn't know what hit me. The year is over. In a lot of ways it really sucked. In other ways, it had good moments. So what did December bring????
We decorated our tree...and the house too.
Kristin's friend by for a visit....now look at Ryan's face...right after I took the picture...Ryan proudly told me, "I farted."
Emily went to her first Winter Formal...with a BOY! He brought her a rose!
We saw Santa ...TWICE in one day!!!
Our tree on Christmas Eve before Santa brought his goodies!
The mess that Ryan seriously did not see.
The promise of a great new year
My 5 goals....
- Successfully teach Kristin to drive. Yep, she will be 16 in 2013. She was 12 when I started blogging.
- conquer parallel parking....I have done it with a very generous amount of space. But I want to do it with a tight space!
- Lose my 25 pounds (again) and keep it off!!!
- De-clutter my house and become more organize in my life....I believe that even though this is two in one...they will work together.
- Save a little money each week for Christmas next year.
***Bonus goal*** To go back to being a better blogger.
All right... linky linky time!!! Get linked up!!! This is it.