1. The one thing we did over Spring break was see Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Go see it. It's very good, intense, and of course because it is Marvel has its funny moments too. Plus as you know stay for all the credits. ;)
2. As a member of The Church of Jesus of Christ of Latter-day Saints, my family and I watched General Conference this past weekend.
3. A water main broke about 2 miles from our house. Unfortunately this deeply affected the route to school. It took us 40 minutes to get Emily to school. The road buckled. It will take at least 10 days to repair the damage.
4. I started a math course last night. It's going to be a very LONG 5 weeks. LONG.
5. Seriously I will need a tutor holding my hand the entire time.
Ready to see Captain America
"You are the center of every group attention" A little rough in the translation, but okay.
Possiblitiy for my hair.
This stupid cat chased his tail/butt for like that about 5 min because he had a plastic wrapper stuck to him. He wouldn't let me near him.
I did it! Five things, and five pictures. I am linking up with my bestie, Emmy.