I am linking up with my bestie, Emmy for Friday Five. And you all thought I was going to miss this week of blogging entirely. Oh ye of little faith! ;) The hard part starts next month when I attmpt to blog TWICE a week!
1. It rained last week. That's a really big deal here in S. CA. Such a big deal that kids and grown ups alike will actually stand at the window and stare at it.
2. Kristin and her friend a dog on one of those rainy days. This was no ordinary dog. The poor dear was missing a leg. She was very sweet. Happily, between a FB friend and her work with a rescue worker we were able to reunite the dog with her family.
3. I wasn't going to watch the Oscars, but I did. I had more fun tweeting than watching. And I totally loved the pizza guy. He had no idea.
4. I had a really bad day on Monday. We all do. They just suck when they happen. It was a battle especially with homework(mine) but I got through it.
5. Do you have pictures of people that are worthy of blackmail? I do! (insert evil laughter)
I have lost 5.8 pounds. This is my reward. I get another reward at ten pounds!
The rain caused some of the trees to fall. We are in a drought though and need more rain.
These cats think I am their bed.
Look at the way his legs are twisted. Does that look painful to you too??
I kidnapped my daughter's Loki doll. I had a little bit of fun.