1. Seeing Ryan in his school talent show. It wasn't just that he was awesome...because he is...but he has super high anxiety. This was definitely something to smile about...
2. The end of school...at least for the kids.
3. Hearing some amazing camp stories from the girls which included: a mud run, a color run, a 5 mile hike, a wounded warrior run and climbing a large rock.
4. Going to see my bestie...
Hmmmm...this looks familiar....
5. Going to the beach
7. My car battery started dying...no not good. But it was still under warranty so it was completely replaced for free!!! That, is something to smile about.
8. When my biggest gripe of the day is how grody I feel because I had worked so hard in the house.
9. Did I mention school was out, because that is a big deal for me. (And by school's out I mean the kids not me.)
10. My oldest daughter happily hosting her sister's party so that all that I had to do was handle food. It truly was a great thing.
What made you smile this month?