- I am a total neat freak. And I have a come a long way. I am no longer concerned with order and neatness. I can finally let things go. In other words, my house is messy. But I have kids. And a husband who is more pack rat than I am. And that is saying something.
- I am looking forward to getting my new glasses. I will be able to see better. Seeing is awesome.
- I do have little quirks though. I have two sets of plates. They can't be mixed. They have to be with their friends. When I am lucky enough to have cash in my wallet, the bills must be in sequential order and all facing the same direction.
- I fold my towels a specific way. The bath towels are folded in thirds, the hand towels are folded in half lengthwise and then in half again--this way it is ready to hang straight from the cupboard.
- I load the dishwasher a specific way. I think we all do this. But let's face it, all dish washers are not created equal and therefore require a special pattern for the assembly of the dishes.
- My quirks aside, I am not really neat. I wish I was smidgen neater than I am. But then...I have kids.
Ten Things to Smile About
6 hours ago