Tuesday, March 1, 2011

SQUIRREL!



Originally this post was going to be a VLOG and I was going to hook up with Mamarazzi and Seriously Shawn.   And I am going to.  Just not today. Now don't let that stop you from playing along!  I am going to...soon.  Today I was going to talk about...DANCING WITH THE STARS....Yeah it is coming.  I know the cast, and I am sure you do by now, but the partners haven't been revealed...as I type.  As you read, however, they will be.  So I decided to bump it one more day.  Today I am going to talk about things that made me happy in February...




1.  Pink goodness

2.  Fun visitors
3.  Valentine's Surprises


4.  A special birthday

5.  Warm Weather

6.  Duck Pond Visits


7.  Sugar cookies

8. 

Before and after pictures of a cute boy

9.  Discovering (thanks Mom) The Monkees are on each weekend night.  Ahhh memories!

10.  February marks two years for blogging for me!!!  This is exciting.  I have gained followers and I stick to it.  Now that is something to smile about!

Come back tomorrow for my Dancing With the Stars post.  And if I can find my daughter's little bloggie camera I will be posting a VLOG on Thursday!  So take your pic....Ten Things with Emmy or a Vlog.  Or both!  Have a great day.
  

9 comments:

Aubrey S. said...

Great list. I'm trying to decide on the Vlog post and whether I'm going to participate.

Emmy said...

Aww thanks for doing your list first :)
And pictures with everyone very impressed. Ryan's haircut looks great.

Looks like a great month.

Amy said...

What a fun month! I love how a good groomed haircut can always make people look so wonderful! That is one handsome boy you have there. And The Monkees are on? Crazy! I remember watching that show and absolutely loving it! I am going to have to start watching it. Thanks.

VandyJ said...

Those are some great things to be happy about. I'm not tech savvy enough to try the vlog thing. I will just have to lurk and see what everyone else does.

MiMi said...

I love that dog though! LOL!
Great list. :)

mormonhermitmom said...

"Cheer up sleepy jean, oh what can it mean?" Ahem. Sorry. I suffer from SS (Spontaneous Singing.) Keeping it under control is a day by day thing.

Nicole said...

I can't say I was entirely impressed with the DWTS cast...

Holly said...

That is so sweet. I have missed visiting - just too much! Congrats on 2 years! You have the sweetest family and best attitude. Now I have to see if the Monkeys are on up here!

Laura said...

Love your list! And congrats on 2 years, that's awesome! I'll be interested to see what you think of the new lineup, I didn't think it was the greatest. O-well, probably watch anyway. ;)