Friday, July 30, 2010

Glam may not be hosting her usual confessional party this week, but she is totally excused and we love her.  And to show her some bloggy lurve I am going to cleanse my soul as usual!

  • I really have been super careless slightly off track with Weight Watchers
  • I am glad we had the snack topic this week.  It gave me great ideas.
  • Now I must apply them.
  • Next week will tie into it.
  • I am really eating a ton of humble pie this round.
  • When I was a 20 something and lost the weight for the first time, I didn't get it.
  • You have a few kids.
  • Go over 35  over 30 you are no longer 25 and things slow down....w...a...y d...o...w...n!
  • I spouted off all the text book answers to women who were the age I am now.  
  • I was so smart!  Of course they could make time to exercise.
  • Are you kidding me?  Yes, I can totally make the time.
  • But let's face it.  When faced any amount of "Me" time I am probably going to opt for sleeping, watching TV, or both.
  •  I have never been a real fan of exercise
  • But there is this little part of me that wants to.
  • I usually keep her pretty buried with other jobs.
  • Jobs like climbing up and down the stairs more than three times in one day
  • That way she fills as though she has exercised for the day.
  • Then I can reward her and I with chocolate chips a happy dance and a pat on the back!
What burdens do you need to lift?

PointandShoot

MetabolismBlues

8 comments:

Emmy said...

Don't lose hope, keep going! You seriously look amazing and can totally do it.

Bossy Betty said...

Hang in there! I have the time to exercise and i don't. Does that make you feel better?

Aubree said...

we're all rooting for you!

Joy said...

You can do it! Those happy dances are exercise to:)

Laura Lynn said...

You can do it! It is tought though, I know! Just do a happy dance for 30 minutes a day and call it good!

KK said...

I was bad this week, I'll try again next week!

blueviolet said...

I know it's tough, especially when you hit a plateau. You'll get there though!

Nikki said...

lol have you tried one of those yoga videos? they are great when your at home and want to do other things, so like while I cook sometimes, I do a quick yoga step in the kitchen or when cleaning, I pick up a blanket and do a quick yoga move:)I think you'll really like it!