Just For Fun...

Just for fun, I followed along with another bloggy friend of mine, Nicole.  She did a vlog saying certain words and answering simple questions to show how she sounds and just what she calls that carbonated drink.  It's kind of amusing.  You can play if you want...or don't.  But I wish you would.  I would love to see you all!

Words to say:
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught

The Questions:

      • What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
      • What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
      • What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
      • What do you call gym shoes?
      • What do you say to address a group of people?
      • What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
      • What do you call your grandparents?
      • What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
      • What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
      • What is the thing you change the TV channel with?


Here I am.....


So what do you say?


Comments

Cheeseboy said…
data? You're saying it wrong. Interesting indeed. I say about 50% of the words the same as you, 50% different.
Anonymous said…
I pronounce most of the words the same as you. Depending on who I'm hanging out with I may have a little bit of an accent when saying it though.
mormonhermitmom said…
A group of people? First thing that comes to mind is "My brothers and sisters" or when I was younger, "Brethren and sistern"
Liz Mays said…
Most everything you said is just like me!

Yay for POP!!!!!
Christina Lee said…
*sigh* I can't see videos on blogs, darn-it!
Macey said…
That's funny cuz lots of people pronounce things so differently or use different words for things.
A guy asked me if I wanted to go to the show and get a soda or something after.
I was like, "WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FROM?? I GO TO THE MOVIES AND DRINK POP!"
Rachel said…
Fun to hear. I say soda, which is strange because I used to say pop. :)
Emmy said…
That was fun! Everything sounded pretty good to me, thought I say data differently more like date-a.

I might have to play along.
Nicole said…
I finally got where I could watch this!! So great to hear/see you!!
hawkeyejlp said…
I did it, but the video is not matching up to the dialogue:
http://hawkeyejlp.blogspot.com/2011/01/dialect-vlog.html

Popular posts from this blog

A Leave of Absence

Review Extravaganza 2012 April, May and June!

Dancing with the Stars---Dead