1. Three very good report cards.
2. Thanksgiving with family, good food and lots of laughter
3. Taking Kristin Christmas shopping with her own babysitting money
4. Decking the Halls while listening to Christmas music
5. Christmas music...I love it.
6. Listening to Ryan's wild stories. (I will have to make a video...if he'll let me!)
7. Sleeping in for a week while the kids were on vacation
8. No homework battles while the kids were on vacation
9. The kids going back to school
10. Getting a nice warm bath
These are just ten simple things that made me smile in the month of November. There is much more. What made you smile?