What Day Is It!?

 
 
 

Comments

Nicole said…
I totally know what you mean! I crossed of monday on the calendar and now I'm like, wait today is Tuesday! I have to cross out two days! I'm very off:) but as long as I have my tea I'm good!

I can't wait for all the tv shows to start! Dancing with the stars, greys anatomy (!!!) and fringe!! :)
Christina Lee said…
Oh yeah, it's Tuesday... ;)
Emmy said…
Monday holidays do throw things off.. But it usually makes the week seem faster as it feels like Monday, Friday will be here before we know it.
mormonhermitmom said…
oh yeah. I totally prefer Friday holidays instead.
Jen said…
That reminds me there are a lot of museums around here that I haven't seen yet...something to do this winter...
Anonymous said…
I'm not too thrilled with the DWTS contestants this year but I'll be watching anyway. Off to check out The Status Quote...
Janiece said…
It is what??? Tuesday...I lost a day this week!
KK said…
Love the purple stickies

Popular posts from this blog

A Leave of Absence

Review Extravaganza 2012 April, May and June!

Dancing with the Stars---Dead