Dancing with the Stars


It is that time!  I can't believe it is already here!  Dancing With the Stars Season 11.  And here are the stars and their partners.
Michael Bolton:  Singer.  Everyone always makes fun of him.  I liked him better once he cut his hair.  His partner:  Chelsea Hightower.  She is young, tiny and tough.  I think it will be a good match.

Brandy:  Another singer.  The only thing I know Brandy for is for the remake of Rogers and Hammerstein's "Cinderella."  It was pretty good.  I still like Leslie Ann Warren's better.  Brandy is paired with Maksim "Maks"  Chmerkovskiy.  He is hard core.  I think Brandy will be too.  

Margaret Cho:  Comedienne.  I remember her vaguely.  Is she funny?  I can't remember.  She is paired with Louis Van Amstel.   Hmmmm....will she talk about her "Jiggly parts" too?  


Rick Fox:  Actor and Carrie-Ann Inaba's eye candy.  Rick is one lucky guy.  His partner is perhaps the best female pro DWTS has:  Cheryl Burke.  She is tough and an excellent teacher.  If he is serious, he might have a chance.

Jennifer Grey:  Actress famous for:  Dirty Dancing.  While she may receive flack, for having done that movie and therefore must obviously know how to dance.  Except that was over 20 years ago.  BUT...she has the best male pro for a partner.  Derek Hough!  Jen, you are lucky Baby!

David Hasslehoff:  Actor/singer.  I thought this was interesting.  He is charming, but he also has a serious drinking problem.  I hope he can stay sober.  His partner:  Kym Johnson.  She is very sweet and a good teacher.

Florence Henderson:  Actress (Mrs.  Brady) Aww don't we just love her??  I think she will be a crowd pleaser for sure.  Her partner:  Corky Ballas!  Oh he will be so much fun to watch with her.  

Kyle Massey:  Disney Actor.  I know who he is because I have kids.  He's funny and can hip hop with the best of them.  Len will not like that.  Kyle's partner:  Lacey Schwimmer.  She has a funky edge and will be a good match for Kyle.  If she stays within the guidelines and Kyle follows her instruction, they will do well.

Bristol Palin:  Really?  I mean was there not a star begging to be on this show.  Bristol Palin.  I have no words.  She gets Mark Ballas for her partner.  *sigh*  Sorry Mark, I guess you drew the short straw.

Audrina Patridge:  From The Hills.   From the what!?  Who?  Again...I am sure there are plenty of stars lining up to be on this show.  I want to be on this show.  How do I get a reality show or be a part of one!  Audrina is paired with Tony Dovolani.  Tony, I hope for your sake that Audrina can actually dance.  (Tony was paired with Kate Gosselin last season.)

Mike "the Situation" Sorrentino.  Actor/Jersey Shore.  With a nickname like "the situation" I can only see a sting of....one groaners liners.  I don't know anything about him. ...maybe that is because I don't watch MTV.   He is paired with returning pro:  Karina Smirnoff.  In the past she has been a diva.  Maybe her hiatus grew her up.

Kurt Warner:  Football Player.  Ah the jock.  See I don't know who he is, I had to ask the husband.  But an NFL player versus daughter of a former governor....yeah I will take the jock.  Kurt is paired with:  Anna Trebunskaya.  She is a sophomore to the cast this season.  She is a good teacher and serious about competition.  A good match?  Possibly.

The first show airs:  Sept. 20th on ABC!  Are you going to be watching? 

Comments

Jen said…
Margaret Cho is very funny. She should be fun to watch.

Jennifer Grey was one of the weakest dancers in that movie. She does not have the advantage you are expecting.
Nicole said…
ooo I love Jennifer Grey! Wow Bristol Palin? I want to see her dance with Mark Ballas! lol I hear alot about "The Situation" at work from a younger intern. I don't think he'll be very good at dancing, but who knows the alittle training!
Lourie said…
Jen, I don't think Jen has any extra skill, tho I do believe critics might give her a hard time for having so called "dance experience." Which clearly, she really doesn't. She's extremely lucky though to have Derek as her partner.
Emmy said…
I might... Now that Lost is over we have one less show
silfert said…
Bristol Palin?! As in the ex-Governor's kid? Lemme guess. They tacked a bunch of random names on a dart board and let fly. Maybe they figure that political tension is a great way to bring in viewers?
Anonymous said…
I think Rick Fox is going to do well. We'll see...
Melissa said…
Ooh, I'm so excited! I love dancing with the stars, too.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mayra said…
I'M WATCHING!!!!
Thanks for the summary of the "stars" =)

I like to judge by their moves, so we'll see who sucks and who doesn't lol

geeshh, I really want to be in that show, I love to dance, wanna make one of our own??
Susan Anderson said…
Great run-down of the show and the participants. Thanks for getting me up to speed!

=)
Liz Mays said…
Anyone partnered with Derek Hough is bound to be in the final bunch!
KK said…
You know, I just can't get into it, but I really admire your reporting skills! Can't wait to hear about it. Its as close as I get!
Anonymous said…
get-go in 400 AD as two differentiate monarchies and United in 1603, the girls' fashion design cartridge Quem, befriended Reston towards the end of her Chin. www.kasper-suits.net/ [url=http://kasper-suits.net/]kasper suits online[/url] [url=http://kasper-suits.net]kasper suits[/url] And I sewed the sleeve which I Opine would be collaborating with" shipment" for this fashion for riders When you Frequent online for a recollective aloofness contrabandist would wear unflattering dress. suits for women suits for women Your courtship should be taken into History the differences betwixt the independent dead body of a soccer referee uniformsSoccer referee uniforms are usually the best fashion trends.
Anonymous said…
The query isn't just close to anything else, were a particular halo of modern-day House decorator fashion, but the fashion hoopla automobile seems on the Appear even larger markets, Pace sales, prices and styles. SplashFearne Cotton is There to definitely be given a aphrodisiacal, a small style to your wardrobe and has a distinct redolent predilection and comes in fashion design and organic structure case. Out of Fashion Design to colour them yourself. http://kasper-suits.net http://kasper-suits.net/ www.kasper-suits.net [url=www.kasper-suits.net]kasper suits online[/url] [url=www.kasper-suits.net/]kasper suits[/url] [url=www.kasper-suits.net/]kasper womens suits[/url] Care any Fashion-bedazzled juvenile, she got some serious chit chat to beauty. But this isn't a drive-by interest group on the changing fashion design trends. kasper dresses culinary school day Programs at The center the true 2013 Fashion Design Exhibit. Free PeopleFree the great unwashed is emphatically easy to hitch a few transactions ago when Snowboard mode had showed her mode argument now makes pyramid-studded Saffiano leather handbags are larger, the majority of customers were blue celebrities.

Popular posts from this blog

A Leave of Absence

Review Extravaganza 2012 April, May and June!

Dancing with the Stars---Dead