Friday, September 10, 2010

Brownie Points


I am trying to earn my brownie points today.  I am going to earn them by participating in Glamazon's weekly confessional!

  • I made Little Middle go to bed without her treasured "Bunny"  A blanket with a bunny head.
  • I left it in the washer. Do you ever do this?  Only to realize at 11 at night you have to put it in the dryer?
  • I put it in the dryer and promised to remember to give it to her--wake her up per her request.
  • I hope I remember this.
  • Remember I forget stuff.
  • I made brownies today.
  • Why did I do that when I want to lose 15 more pounds?
  • My dishes are only half done.
  • I would rather work on my blogs than tend to them.
  • I would also rather sleep for a day or two...you know recharge my batteries
  • But for what point and purpose?  The house would fall apart.
So have I earned brownie points today?  How about a brownie?

Remember to link up on Tuesday for The Status Quote!  Gather your friends funniest status updates on Twitter/Facebook.  No need to tell us who's who.  Just the updates.

CAGirl

 

8 comments:

Christina Lee said...

You earned them! I do the dryer thing all the time!

Rachel said...

Yeah, the dreaded leave things in the washer . . . been there! And brownies. They don't help you lose weight, but they do make you smile!! Yummy!

Just Cherish Today said...

sometimes it nice to have brownies!!! :) ENJOY THEM!

Im hosting a giveway - come enter!
www.justcherishtoday.com

Snuggle Wasteland said...

I've done that with my son's blanket before. Big trouble for me. Enjoy your brownie!

Joy said...

At least you didn't leave it in the washer for a day or two. I have done that. Yummy brownies!

Nikki said...

lol yes you've earned them!! :) you know whats funny the other day I put a load of wash in and completley forgot about them! I had to wash them like 3 times after that to get away that stinky musty smell, they still smelled bad though. Enjoy your brownie, its friday and you deserve it! I'm getting me a chai right after work in celebration of the end of the week:)

Emmy said...

I do that with the wash all the time. I just wish the wash would do itself. And brownies are one of the hardest things to resist.

Amy said...

Ugh, I do that more often than I would like to admit (the laundry in the washer for several hours/days). Glad I am not the only one! And I think you definitely get brownie points... but only if you share. The brownies, I mean. :)