Tying a bow tie for the first time. Plus the model is super cute.
We Californians get very excited about that stuff.
A much needed haircut. It got postponed 3 times. I was long overdue!!
4. Going to visit my bestie...it was long long overdue.
5. Playing Guitar Hero with said Bestie and totally sucking at it. It was sad, but so hilarious!
6. Kristin and I do yoga at home for a lot of reasons...it's free, it's convenient, and to be honest we would be kicked out of public yoga classes because we are loud, pick on each other, and laugh LOUDLY. I honestly have the best time with her.
7. Speaking of Kristin, she teaches the 3 year olds at church and when one of them was offering the closing prayer in her class the day she had worn her prom dress, the little girl had said, "thank you for the princess" in her sweet little prayer.
8. Bear with me here...there was sadness this month due to a monster called Cancer, we lost celebrities and a friend at church, but despite that there were smiles given. Funny and sweet stories were shared about this sweet sister who was called back home and I was glad to have known her, even for a short time.
9. We had the missionaries over for dinner. It's always fun, plus I enjoy the spirit they bring. This last visit was especially entertaining as both the missionaries and my children enjoyed conversations about anime.
10. Is it wrong that I smiled when I found a full bag of brown sugar in my cupboard so that I could make chocolate chip cookies? Because I totally did.
What made you smile this month?