Do you what time...SQUIRREL!
- I forget stuff all the time. It's bad. Seriously. Just Monday, I forgot to pack Kristin's lunch. Sure she can do it. But again, I forget to tell her to do it. In my foggy sleepy headedness (it's a word) I told her to make a lunch. She is up before the sun folks! She did. She lived. But man I felt bad. I forget stuff all the time. Large and small. My mind is weak, and blond. I'm screwed.
- My bed holds me captive. It's true. Every morning I struggle to get out, and every morning it holds me down. It entices me with its warmth and softness.
- News anchors are a pain in the butt. And so predictable. It rained a bit on Saturday, and all day yesterday. It was cold too. For us anyway. As predicted(by me, and by anyone with a pulse), the news anchor turned to the weatherman....errr excuse me....METEOROLOGIST and said, "When is the rain going to stop?" Stop? Stop? Really? It rained for 12 hours. If that. Go live in Oregon or Seattle you wimp! And when the sun is out and we get that glorious warmth where haters hate...they will say, "When are we getting some rain?"
- In addition to craziness and people with weather. Yes it is cold. But man Californians are wimpy. I saw people in parkas today. My kids had gloves on yes, but hoodies. They were fine. It's 45 degrees. That is pretty cold out. But worthy of parka....not really.
- Ryan has a blue blanket. My mom gave it to him when he was baby. It is satin-y on one side and velour on the other. He carries it around like Linus. Not all the time like Linus. But when he does, that is where my mind goes.
- I have a meeting with Emily's IEP caseworker today. I hope it is a productive one. I also hope it doesn't leave me drained. Meetings about her often do. She has come a long way. I am hoping the next 3 years in middle school grow her well.
- Once again, I am linking up with Impulsive Addict and Seriously Shawn and their Talk To Us Tuesday!