It's All About Me

Photobucket



I must confess I am overwhelmed with joy that today is a day off from school.  I get to sleep in.  I get to hang out in my jammies a little longer.  I don't have to scramble and get everyone out the door.  I don't have to deal with homework.  I don't have to pick everybody up.  It's just a nice day to sit back.

I confess....

That after that first confession it took me ten minutes before I could write another because my son never stopped asking me questions.  Maybe I don't like this day off after all.

But I do because I am going to Zumba which is always fun and I really need it.  And then after Zumba we are having some WW soup.  It's a soup kind of day.

I confess...

I am feeling the Christmas spirit already.  In recent years, it's been a real battle to get into it.  I am not sure why it is different, but I am holding onto it.  I like it.  Maybe it's because I've already bought a few small things.  And by small...I do mean small.  But whatever...I am not feeling the least bit Grinchy or Scrooge like.  Bring it on!

I confess...

I totally forgot what I was going to confess of.  It's my sad little mind.  It is sleep deprived and has way too much going on around it.  I want desperately to be organized and to go to bed at a decent hour, but I love certain TV shows and I love sitting without demands being made on me, or listening to petty arguments and having to listen to/watch kid television.  It's such a power trip.  It's all about me.  All me.

I confess...

I am excited to see how many people wish to be anonymous!  I hope to see some blogs pouring in! 

What do you have to confess?  Link up with Mamarazzi!

Comments

Emmy said…
I have almost all of my Christmas shopping done but am not ready for it yet.
Have fun at Zumba! I do miss it. I hope you survive the day off- ours has already been hit or miss
Macey said…
Seriously, after your first confession I was wondering how long before you had to change your tune! LOL
Anonymous said…
Christmas is on my mind already too! It is my favorite holiday and I cannot wait for it to arrive, but I'd rather it stay November for a while ... no need to rush final exams!
Unknown said…
I have been wanting to try Zumba. Do you have a video or go to a gym?
mormonhermitmom said…
Zumba sounds a lot more fun than the ham radio class I'm taking. Talk about dryyyyyyyy.
Linda Medrano said…
Christmas? Bah humbug! But I'm glad you are feeling into it. But wait! There is the handsome Ramon coming to put up my outside lights! Joy to my world!
I love to stay up late too! It's nice for me to have a break from the kids. And I love Christmas, though I'm always very last minute with my shopping!
The Lovely One said…
I've been doing a lot of online window shopping, but I'm saving a lot of my purchases for Black Friday. Love the chase!
Shell said…
I was cranky about no school on Friday- it had already been such a long week.
Nicole said…
My hubby has wanted to put the Christmas tree up now since October. LOL... I'm starting to get there with all the Christmas movies.
Unknown said…
I confess I love Thursdays when JDaniel is in playschool and I don't have to go to Bible study. I go on Tuesday and Thursday is my only morning alone.

Popular posts from this blog

A Leave of Absence

Review Extravaganza 2012 April, May and June!

Dancing with the Stars---Dead