OMG: What a morning! I got up like normal. Got dressed like normal. And I woke up the kids like normal. Then while waking up Kristin, Ryan came in the room all smiles and something behind his back. Rewind to the night before when I had sent Rich to the store to buy milk. He bought me a dark chocolate Hershey's bar. I set it on my table. Fast forward. Ryan smiles at me and says, "I have some chocolate for you." It is then I notice the chocolate around his mouth. "You ate my candy bar?" Ryan proudly answered back, "No, just half."
OMG: Ryan had chocolate evidence all over his hands so I helped him wash it off. No towel in the bathroom. I bent down to find a towel under the sink and then that is when I smelled it. Stinky poo. No he wasn't poopy--thank heaven! But he hasn't quite mastered wiping yet. Yeah that was fun.
OMG: I went shopping at Wally for mostly boring stuff but since we went early, my mom and I were able to browse the isles.
OMG: I went to lunch with my mom, sister, niece and my son. It was fun and good eats.
OMG: Teenage angst is no fun. Enough said.
OMG: Ooops I did it again! I went to bed at midnight. I seriously need to create some sort of schedule that I can adhere to. It's really ridiculous of me to think I can function on such little sleep.
OMG: Little Middle needs new shoes. Already. We seriously just bought some!
OMG: This colorful post was brought to you by the letter "O" and by Miss Jenny and her AlphabeThuesday!
And OMG it has been an age but I am finally back to telling two truths and one lie....
OMG! It's been over a month since I last did this??? Okay to refresh our memories...
1. While I worked at the Jelly Belly Factory I met Lisa Welchel (Facts of Life) and gave her and her kids a private tour. True!!! She is the sweetest person. And I just had a lovely time with her. That is until one of my co-workers totally geeked out and wanted her to sign something for her. She was very gracious and signed. She made me feel like I was her friend. Maybe it is because I didn't fawn. Maybe because she is just that way. I don't know. I just know that I really enjoyed her company.
2. While working at Weight Watchers I was featured in the magazine for a success story Also true! I did WW the first time some years ago and was featured in their magazine. They do two or three success stories each month. I still have it.3. While working at Michael's Arts and Crafts, I did demonstrations for fabric and tole painting.
FALSE. While I did have things on display I never taught or demonstrated.
1. I turned into Bridzilla the week of my wedding
2. I yelled during labor like they do in the movies.
3. I went "postal" at Target over a return.
Can you find the fib?