- I let my kids watch TV. Shocker, I know.
- I let them watch for more than an hour at a time too.
- Especially when I am down with a migraine.
- But sometimes just because I have things I
wantneed to do.
- A lot of times they will start watching one of their shows and then they will leave the room to go and play.
- And I don't turn the TV off.
- I keep watching their show.
- I don't want to watch it. It's on.
- If the remote is across the room, the TV will stay on...
- until I get up.
- Usually this is about the time the kids come back
- And ask me why I turned off the TV
- I didn't realize I was supposed to leave it on.
- If the remote is by me that implies control has been relinquished back to me.
- Sometimes I will change the channel and watch one of "my shows."
- But I don't want to explain what "Slut" means while I am watching Golden Girls.
- So that is why I just watch their stuff during the day.
- Yeah that's it.
Free, Easy Video Sharing
56 minutes ago