I Do Not Diet


     I am not on a diet. I do not buy prepared meals and fix separate meals for my family. Who does that? I do not have that kind of time! Besides, I can imagine those packaged deals do not taste all that good anyway. I do have prepared foods in a sense. I make big batches of soup that are healthy and friendly to the way I eat then I preserve them into mason jars and poof! Soup for days. You can do the same with salads.


I am sure you have seen these. I do not put my salad dressing in the bottom but you can. Salad dressing, meats, cheeses, veggies, and greens. Seal it and these will last 7-10 days. As for salad dressings I choose Walden Farms available at most grocery stores.  No calories and gluten free. It is thick and tasty. 

This week, I lost 1.8 pounds. My body gave big, Sometimes it does. I have officially recovered the Christmas damage, which wasn't terrible. I allowed myself to gain because I wanted the goodies. I didn't gain terribly and I wasn't out of control. Why? Because this is not a diet. This is living. Christmas happens, and so does yummy stuff. I enjoyed it. I took it back off in about the same amount of time I gained it. I'd say that's a fair trade. 

For my next phase in this journey I will be working for the next 10 pounds. This is a bigger goal, but I know it is possible. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Leave of Absence

Review Extravaganza 2012 April, May and June!

Dancing with the Stars---Dead