Strangers and Jokes

Yesterday I was on the go.  It was non stop.  I had an award assembly, minimum day, early out, parent teacher conference and regular school release.  It was back to back.  I have some proud mommy moments, but those will wait until Thursday so stay tuned.

In between all that running, there was some interesting things that could only happen to a blogger.  I say that because only a blogger would write about it.  Especially on a random day like today!!  After the award assembly I hopped over to the dollar tree.  I had to buy a frame after all.  Well no one ever buys just one thing at that place...do they?  Well when I left, this little old lady pulled aside to tell me a joke.  Okay, I will play.  She told me to spell like four times.  I did.  Then spell silk.  I did.  Did I mention I am a bad speller?  She then asked me what cows drink.  I said, milk.  She said, "No, honey they drink water."  Her delivery was fantastic. I loved it.  It did not matter one bit that I already knew the joke.  She was awesome.

Before the award assembly, I ran into a lady who not only knew me, she knew me and Kristin.  I talked to her.  But I can honestly tell you I have no clue who she is.  But she knew me.  She didn't say my name though.

And that's all the more random I can be at this late hour....I have to get to my DWTS post!!

Comments

Emmy said…
Awe that is cute she wanted to tell you a joke. And no, I don't think I have ever left the dollar store only buying one thing
Nicole said…
I love that joke. That and the Roast joke!
Shell said…
So funny that she randomly pulled you aside to tell you that joke!
mormonhermitmom said…
Badoom Ching! Gotta love the delivery!
Liz Mays said…
You're so sweet for playing along with her!
Macey said…
Bahahahaha! How funny!

Popular posts from this blog

A Leave of Absence

Review Extravaganza 2012 April, May and June!

Dancing with the Stars---Dead