- I had a horrible migraine yesterday. It took two Excedrin and a Vicodin cocktail. What's a Vicodin cocktail? 3 Ibuprofen + 1Tylonel. Basically it's the Vicodin without the narcotic.
- Rich and I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. Free passes! Plus snacks from the dollar tree. Oh yeah! It just makes me want to watch all the other ones. There were certain characters I missed seeing. No, not Orlando Bloom and Kiera Knightly. I was thinking of the two bumbling pirates. The bald guy and the skinny one with the fake eyeball. It was still good though.
- I put away almost all of the laundry. The whites are in the basket. Hey they are folded. What more do you want?
- In two weeks my BFFL will be here with her family. Her daughter is going to college. How are either one of us old enough to have college age kids? Well I must not be since mine is only starting high school. *wink* Anyhoo. She has orientation the first week of July so they will be here for that. Can you see me dancing? Cause I totally am!
- Then after they leave my in-laws will be here. We are going to have a very busy July! That will also be the bulk of their summer vacation. Nice.
- Going to see the HP movie in July. For those hard core fans out there, don't you think it would have been cool if they would have released the last movie on Harry's birthday!? Just saying.
- I wanted to read the book(again) before I saw the last movie. Not sure I will make it. Nothing to stop from trying though.
- I made chicken for dinner and the juices spilled over in the oven. Smoke filled the room. I had a dream with a lot smoke. Premonition? Except in my dream, there were firemen. Shoot. Of course in my dream it was pretty boring. Double shoot.
- Maybe tonight it will be Jack Sparrow. But you really can't trust him. He's a pirate after all
Pour Your Heart Out: Finding Home
9 hours ago