Friday, June 24, 2011

Confessions

It's time to confess....

The confession post is a little like the random post with a twist.  I get to unload things juicy, silly, fun and maybe boring. 

  • I am getting super excited to see my life long friend.  She is coming July 5th.  
  • Her daughter has college orientation that week.  Even though neither one of us is old enough to have a college age kid.  ;)
  • I saw her in 2007 when we moved here.  We took a side trip.
  • I have Captain Jack Sparrow as my background on my phone
  • Obsess much?  Maybe a little.  I really enjoyed the movie.  I laughed.  A lot.  And I don't have a little girlie laugh.  I have a loud hearty laugh.
  • At some points I wondered if it bothered anyone.
  • Then I thought...too bad so sad.  It's my laugh.  Loud and proud.
  • We brought in our own snacks and drinks
  • Because that's how we roll.
  • The whole night cost us less than $6.  
  • We had two free passes and went to The Dollar Tree for the goodies.
  • This weekend we are celebrating Little Middle's 11th birthday.
  • Not so little anymore.  She's growing up too.
  • Curse these people for growing up anyway
  • We are topping off the evening by going to the park for the city's birthday's bash and firework display!
  • I will be wiped out but it will be lots of good fun.
What do you have to confess of?  Link up with Mamarazzi and play along.

Photobucket




9 comments:

VandyJ said...

Glad you had a good evening!
Sounds like a busy weekend. Have fun and enjoy!

Linda Medrano said...

I love movies! Silly funny and happy! My favorites! I'm glad you have your pal coming to see you too. I have a friend coming hopefully in September. I can't wait!!!

Colleen said...

11 is certainly not little anymore. I can't believe how much they change around that age.

Emmy said...

Yes I am seriously having a hard time accepting the fact that she is going to be 11... so wrong.
Glad you got to go to the movie and for such a screaming good deal!

sarajo said...

I love Captain Jack too! He's even handsome as a Lego!

Kids grow up too fast. It's not fair!

Love fireworks! Have fun!!

Nikki said...

That is awesome your night was only 6$!! I bet that made the movie even sweeter!! I say You Go for laughing out loud. Hope you have a wonderful time with your friend!! There's nothing like alittle girltime!

Cheeseboy said...

It's Captain Jack's eyeliner that gets the ladies.

Hope it is a very happy 11th birthday!

Amy said...

What a fun birthday! And good for you for being proud of your laugh!

Nicole said...

There is a new PotC movie out? I didn't realize that... what rock have I been living under?