Ten on Tuesday
Ten on Tuesday with Chelsea at Roots and Rings
Questions for Tuesday, April 5, 2011!
Provided by Tabaitha at Keeping Up With the Kayes.
1. What is your idea best date? A quiet restaurant made for grown ups. You know with actual linens. Low lights. A nice stroll...yeah I'm sappy like that.
2. How long does it take you to get ready to go on a date? Before marriage probably an hour. Now...ten minutes. If that.
3. What would you wear on the date? Depends on where I am going.
4. If you are married, how often do you go on dates? If you are single, when was your last date? Dates? What are those anyway? We have been trying to go out at least once a month. Even if it is for froyo.
5. What was your worst date? Being told we were going to the beach(San Diego) and then first having breakfast with like ALL his family, then a drive up to the mountains. Glad I dumped that one!
6. Do you/Did you kiss on your first date? Who me??
7. If married, how long before you knew he/she was the one? If single, how long before you know if the person is marriage material? I can't remember when I knew, but my mom knew after he came back from his first patrol(he was in the CG on a ship) they were gone for 4 weeks. She knew right then and there. I was not cued in yet.
8. Do you prefer day dates or night dates? Night. It's the grown up factor.
9. How old were you when you first were allowed to date? 16
10. What is the most embarassing moment you have had on a date? Seriously, nothing comes to mind. I guess I have been lucky. And after 17 years of marriage, 3 children there just isn't too much to be embarrassed about.
What about you?
Remember next Tuesday is The Status Quote! What are your friends saying!?