Only Me....



I cut/stabbed myself while cutting brownies.  Yeah brownies.  Emily was trying to cut said brownies and I was worried SHE would cut herself.  So what do I do?  Yeah.  It was pretty bloody.  I am a bleeder.  Emily sprang to action tho.  Not only did she get me a bandaid, she also got it ready for me.

Ryan took a flying leap over the couch.  He survived.  He hit his head.  He was running from Kristin.  She reached out and he leaped over, but fell over rather than climbed over.  She felt horrible.  NO rough housing!  Daddy Bear was not happy.

I am not going to see HP....til next week...or whenever I can use my passes.  Maybe I will run out and see the midnight show!  Nobody would miss me.  ;) I'm such a nerd...I just checked.  It's sold out.  Okay...just saw some scary people they talked to on the news.  One in particular was girl dressed like a spider and said  and I quote, "I don't even know how you understand me, I am speaking spider."  Hmmmm...I know there is "snake language" in HP...but I don't remember spider speak.

I didn't do very much on Thursday.  I went grocery shopping with my mom for Thanksgiving.  Other than that...I think I did a lot of nothing.  I think this because I can't remember what I did.  I made some phone calls.  Does anyone hate making phone calls as much as me?  I don't know when that happened.  I seemed to remember being grounded from the phone when I was a kid.

I also hate errand running.  Ugh!  It's so tedious.  I would much rather spend my time doing something useful...like napping!

How was your week?  Do you need to confess anything?

Comments

VandyJ said…
Napping is good. I don't get nearly enough any more.
Nicole said…
I probably won't see HP for a while. I'm not in the mood to deal with the lines and lines of people.
Emmy said…
Spider girl sounds freaky. Sorry you can't see it this weekend.
Linda Medrano said…
I want to see HP this weekend. We may. Depends on the lines. I like running errands except the having to go outside to do it thing.
mormonhermitmom said…
I think your unconscious mind is saying, "I'd DIE for a brownie! Literally!"
Laura said…
Like napping, HA! Agreed! :)
I used to be a big phone talker too and now, not so much. Maybe because my kids are usually fine until the moment I get on the phone and then they are crazy.
Have a great weekend!!

Popular posts from this blog

A Leave of Absence

Review Extravaganza 2012 April, May and June!

Dancing with the Stars---Dead