Friday, June 18, 2010

It Wasn't Me...

It wasn't me, it was the one-armed man!  I'm innocent see!  I was framed see!  What is it that I am not guilty of?  Well....let's see...

I am not guilty of writing two checks before the money was there.  It's been years since it was that close.  But that's okay because really it didn't happen.

I am not guilty of letting my children stay up a little later than usual because I am too lazy to go upstairs and put them to bed.

I am not guilty of letting my my (almost) 10 year old put the boy to bed for the same reason.

I am not guilty of reading blogs instead of doing laundry or anything that resembles housework.

I am not guilty of ignoring my kids because I never do that anyway.

I can neither confirm nor deny any of the above statements.  I have no further comments at this time, and I will not be taking questions.  

Want to play along?  Check out Glamazon!


14 comments:

Bossy Betty said...

You are absolved of all of the above.

Brittney said...

LMAO!! Im not guilty of them things either then.. can i blame it on the one armed man too?

Kellie said...

Denial= an ironic confessional= very entertaining reading material. :)

Emmy said...

Yes, yes, yes that is what I could answer to many of those... though I don't have a ten year old to do my dirty work for me yet :)

mormonhermitmom said...

What? I didn't hear anything. This conversation never took place.

JRiggles said...

Holy cow! I thought I was reading my own blog! I NEVER do any of those things either...excepts the 9 year old putting kids to bed..I might have to NEVER try that sometime!

The Drama Mama said...

Confession accepted. Your penance is 3 glasses of wine and a shot of tequila.

melissa said...

I really like your blog! I'm a new author and have enjoyed this new experience. I find that it's the most difficult and most rewarding. I'm also a graphic designer and love having that creative outlet as well.
Thanks for your post! I will be back for more updates. :-)

Melissa Nielsen
frommysomewhatseriousmind.blogspot.com www.printhis.biz

Heather said...

I think I am guilty of all the same things.

blueviolet said...

You are forgiven for nothing, because none of it happened. ;)

Buffi Neal said...

LMAO. Glad to hear it didn't happen!
-Buffi
My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog

Laura Lynn said...

I know nothing! hearing Colonel Klink's voice...
I'm not guilty of any of those things that never took place either. lol

KK said...

LOL, I am not guilty of eating ice cream for dinner :)

Mamma Christine said...

Whew...cause I was worried there for a minute. You'd sound a whole lot like the rest of us if these were true ;)