This award was given to me by The Drama Mama over at The Scoop on Poop. Go and check out her place. Thank you Drama Mama! Muah!
Anyway, along with accepting the award, and following the rules (first was to thank the person who passed it to you) comes the revelation of 7 facts I'm not really sure you really should know about me, but here goes....
1. I can pick things up with my toes.
2. Drama Mama mentioned her first celebrity crush...Ralph Macchio...he was not my first, but he definitely adorned my walls!! My first was Scott Baio. *sigh*
3. I don't like confrontation.
4. Which is weird because growing up I would not be crossed. I bit. Oh yes I did.
5. I brandished a knife at Rich when we were dating.
6. It was just a joke.
7. I am actually pretty easy going...as long as I get my way. ;)
Next is to pass this lovely award onto my fellow bloggers. I hate this part. It is sooo dang hard. I want to cop out and say everyone gets one. But I know that is not how it is done...so here goes...in no particular order...
Christina Lee at Write-Brained
Rachel Sue at Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug
Holly at 504 Main
Emmy at EmmyMom--One Day at a Time
Glam at Glamazon Mormon Mom
Mayra at In Lovely Heels
CJ at Simply Simonsons
J.L.W. at The Practical Mom Guide
Then leave a comment with each person you passed the award to. I think all of you lovelies are extremely funny and versatile. Have a great day.