The Mondays

I have got a really bad case of "The Mondays." Rich is off to a geek convention...aka...The Windows 7 release. Big fat hairy deal. I am not saying I am without geekiness. No, that would be a lie. However, I do make it look way cooler. I tried to get through morning with a smile. Did you know it actually takes less muscles to smile than it does frown? Yeah yeah whatever! Then I remember this message from church yesterday. Sometimes it's hard to swallow truth...but "Come what may...and love it!"

Comments

Emmy said…
Thank You.

I needed that.
Christine said…
I loved that talk. Still do. Thanks for the reminder :)
mormonhermitmom said…
Good talk. I'm working on that "I'm loving it" part.
Carolynn said…
A reminder to take each day and make the best of it.

Popular posts from this blog

A Leave of Absence

Review Extravaganza 2012 April, May and June!

Dancing with the Stars---Dead