Just MY Battle

I know it is just me who battles with the condition of her home.

I know that I am the only one who is mocked by the clutter that seems to grow in the night while I sleep.
I know I am the only one with laundry that multiplies. I am the only one who finds cars and other various small toys at every turn.


And I know I am the only one with a messy kitchen!.



Okay so I am not the only one, but I know that many of us have felt that way. And because we have all been there at one point or another, I thought I would share my victories of the day.

Poof! Clutter, be gone!

The kitchen still needs a little TLC, but it's looking much better!

Too bad it won't last!

Yes, I know I am not alone. None of us are. We just do the best we can each and every day.

Comments

Emmy said…
Yes, that is the trouble with cleaning, as soon as you are done you have to do it again!
But great job!
Carolynn said…
By cleaning you only give them a great space to mess up. You realize all that work puts people like me to shame.
Rachel Sue said…
But doesn't it feel good to make it clean for just a few minutes?
mormonhermitmom said…
Give yourself a pat on the back!

Popular posts from this blog

A Leave of Absence

Review Extravaganza 2012 April, May and June!

Dancing with the Stars---Dead