It's time for Friday Five with Emmy! It's been quite a week...are you ready....?
1. Do you have one of those weeks? Yep. Me too. I am glad it is almost over. It came in like a lion. I sure hope it goes out like a lamb! Sheesh.
2. One thing that happened was that a high school kid had a stroke of
brilliance stupidity and on an app called "YIKYAK" which is anonymous, has no usernames, and has GPS in it(great right) this student made a threat to shoot up the school...oh did I mention that this was at MY KID's SCHOOL! yeah! It's been a bad week. Nothing happened. Security was up twice as much. Cops were crawling all over the place. But yeah...it was bad. For more info about YIKYAK you can go here and here.
3. I saw a fox yesterday...no I wasn't at the zoo. It ran out across the street. Pretty little thing.
4. Kristin and I have a new insult thanks to dear Mr. Shakespeare. "egg." Yep, that's it. "egg." Just like that. It's from Macbeth. "What, you egg!"
5. To add insult to injury...I am in currently in a math class. I will leave it at that.
Picture time... I actually got some this time!!!
Isn't he cute??
So is she
Aren't these yummy? (I didn't buy them...just played.)