1. I'm kind of a stinker at times. Kristin has a phone cover with Tom Hiddleston and I have one with Loki. (Shocking I know) During her show, I switched the cases. It took her a full day to figure out I had done that. It was a week before we switched, because Loki had grown on her. He does that.
2. I learned a new word: ameliroate. I feel it is unnecessary to use it in a sentence since learning a new word is improvement enough. ;)
3. Getting this picture of Kristin and Emily without their knowledge.
4. Ryan pretending a hammer is actually Mjolnir....(He wasn't worthy...but yeah, he's more Thor than Loki!)
5. Getting to see my Bestie. Oh it had been too long!
6. It rained a lot in the beginning of the month. We needed it. We still do. I am happy with what we got.
7. School performances like these make my heart happy.
8. Any time I get to say or do goofy things in public. I am usually with my mom, though my kids have to put up with me too.
9. I may or may not have played on the swings at the elementary school. Since there is no photographic proof there is no way to confirm this.
10. I had to go to the doc(yesterday) and the coolest thing happened...he asked, "Did you really lose 7 pounds in a month?" Why yes, yes I did. Thanks for noticing(even if he had to read the chart to notice. hehehe.)
What made you smile?