Ten Things ~~July





It's time to share what made me smile this month.  Which means two things:  I am blogging!  And I am linking up with my besite Emmy!

1.  
I know I saw it last month...but I saw it again.  It bears repeating.

2.  How about glow stick bowling???  
We did that!

3.    More than once in the month of July I was hit on by strange men.  This old gal still has it!

4.   Having a tiny (okay BIG) Geek Attack over the pure genius of this man's brilliance!  Watch.  Enjoy.

5.    I actually saw a lot of movies in July...I mean besides Man of Steel.  I also saw:  The Lone Ranger...Awesome.  And White House Down.  (got to see that one for free)  

6.   My mom and I like to go to lunch, and lately we have been inviting friends.  That has been fun.

7.   We went swimming a couple of times this month and Ryan and Emily who were both previously very timid swimmers suddenly were all over the pool.

8.  Seeing my bestie is always something to smile about!!
Photo By Emmy

9.  My family took my mom out for Froyo for her 70th birthday.  Not quite the Big Bang I had envisioned, but she was happy and that is all that matters.

10.  This is kind of funny, but worth sharing.  My cat literally ignores me if he is mad at me.  He will come into the kitchen sit his diva self down, and literally turn his back on me.  And yes, it makes me smile, because I think it is hilarious.  

What made you smile?

Comments

Liz Mays said…
Well now I have a new obsession. I must, must must try this glow stick bowling!
Amy said…
Funny cat!
Ice cream for a birthday sounds wonderful!
Fun month for you.
Angie said…
I'm so trying glow stick bowling.
Too cool!
mormonhermitmom said…
I see Loki can still draw a crowd. LOL!

Glow stick bowling! Great idea!
Emmy said…
That glow stick bowling would be so much fun-- and so easy and inexpensive to do too! So glad we got to see each other.
So awesome that Emily and Ryan were more comfortable with swimming.
Glad your mom had a fun birthday even if it was more simple.

Thanks so much for linking up

Popular posts from this blog

A Leave of Absence

Review Extravaganza 2012 April, May and June!

Dancing with the Stars---Dead