It's time to share what made me smile this month. Which means two things: I am blogging! And I am linking up with my besite Emmy!
I know I saw it last month...but I saw it again. It bears repeating.
2. How about glow stick bowling???
We did that!
3. More than once in the month of July I was hit on by strange men. This old gal still has it!
4. Having a tiny (okay BIG) Geek Attack over the pure genius of this man's brilliance! Watch. Enjoy.
5. I actually saw a lot of movies in July...I mean besides Man of Steel. I also saw: The Lone Ranger...Awesome. And White House Down. (got to see that one for free)
6. My mom and I like to go to lunch, and lately we have been inviting friends. That has been fun.
7. We went swimming a couple of times this month and Ryan and Emily who were both previously very timid swimmers suddenly were all over the pool.
8. Seeing my bestie is always something to smile about!!
Photo By Emmy
9. My family took my mom out for Froyo for her 70th birthday. Not quite the Big Bang I had envisioned, but she was happy and that is all that matters.
10. This is kind of funny, but worth sharing. My cat literally ignores me if he is mad at me. He will come into the kitchen sit his diva self down, and literally turn his back on me. And yes, it makes me smile, because I think it is hilarious.
What made you smile?