What Do You Do?

What do you do when you are faced with, I don't know what to write about anymore?  Have I run out of things to say?  Am I boring?  Have I lost my mojo?  Is it writer's block?  Do I really I want to do this anymore?  Am I giving it up!?  Oh heck to the no!

I think part of my problem is I can't land on any one subject I'd like to start with.  I know, it's my blog.  I can do what I want.  What I want to do kind of go back to my regular routine of asking crazy and thought provoking questions on Mondays.  I miss that!  Don't you???  I also miss....
Don't you just love him?  And all that is random?  Me too.  I miss reading all my friends blogs.  I need that back in my routine.  I just have to find a place for it.  I still have stuff to say!  And instead of it getting lost in my mind, I am putting it where it belongs!  Right here in the blog-i-verse!

Wow!  It's good to be back!!!!


Comments

mormonhermitmom said…
Right where you are, babe!
Emmy said…
Yea!!! We all go through slumps and phases where it is just hard. I have missed your questions :)
Rebecca said…
i know the feeling sometimes it's good to step back look at where you were and where you'e going. then it makes more sense

Come Say HI
Shell said…
Yay! It does feel good to get it out, doesn't it?
Liz Mays said…
Yay, I'm glad you're back in the groove a bit. And soon you can start writing your DWTS updates again!

Popular posts from this blog

A Leave of Absence

Review Extravaganza 2012 April, May and June!

Dancing with the Stars---Dead