So here are the questions this week:
(1) What is the usual summer high temperature where you live?
(2) How do you keep cool? Do you have central air?
(3) Do you swim? If you get in the water do you get your hair and make-up wet?
(4) What is your favorite summer look? As far as outfit , shoe choice and hairstyle? (Pics are rad or just describe it.) Do you wear less make-up in the summer?
(5) What is your favorite summer meal to make or eat, either way? (Score extra cool points for a recipe.)
1. What is the usual summer high temperature where you live?
We live in the desert region so it can get pretty dang hot here. One summer it got all the way up to 114. Yep. I would say the average temp for us is 104.
2. How do you keep cool? Do you have central air? I think it's mandatory here...and if it isn't, well it should be! Yes, we have central air! Thank heaven! Kids keep cool the old fashion way--sprinklers. We also take occasional trips to the beach.
3. Do you swim? If you get in the water do you get you hair and make up wet? I swim every chance I get. I love being in a pool. It's so soothing. I love to float. No make up, as what is the point of it if you are going to be in water. And yes, I get wet...completely. Because that is totally the point.
4. What is your favorite summer look? As far as outfit, shoe choice, and hairstyle? (pics are rad or just describe it.) Do you wear less make up in the summer? I am a capris and shirts kind of gal and sandals. My is short, and does what it wants. I make due with it. As for make up, it just depends on what I am doing that day. Grocery shopping, probably won't bother. Hanging around the house cleaning def not, but running errands, maybe out to lunch then yes I will do a simple make up job. And I would post a pic of me in a typical summer outfit, but this is not my computer...mine is sick and not even here.
5. what is your favorite summer meal to cook or eat, either way? (Score extra points for a recipe!) I love to grill in the summer. Steaks, ribs, chicken, burgers. You name it. I love the flavor. And no, my husband does not do it. I do. I am the grill master. As for a recipe...I love hot fudge sundaes (pretty much year round) but summer time is good too...so here is a killer recipe for them...just follow this link.
And that is it! If you would like to play along...go ahead and link up with Mamarazzi and Crazymama!