Friday, February 10, 2012

Bad News, GOOD News....


I am playing bad news...good news....and while I am at it... I am linking up with my bloggy friend Grumpy Grateful Mom. 

Bad News:  I have an ear infection.  My ears are ringing like crazy.  I now understand why babies cry so much.  It hurts!

Good news:  Medicine.  I have it.  I also understand that it will get better.  The ringing should subside.  We hear with two frequencies.  Right now, I am hearing with only one which why they are ringing.

Bad news:  Public schools are not free.  They are not cash cows.  They are given table scraps. 

Good news:  When your kid is in a show and needs a costume that needs to be shabby.  Thrift stores are a life saver.  The choir is doing A night on Broadway and The Women's Ensemble is doing Hard Knock Life from Annie.  Well I made a killing at the thrift store.  I will be sharing pictures next week.

Bad News:  Ryan was sick.  He missed two days of school.  Oh he was miserable on day one.  My heart just ached.

Good news:  He is back to his normal self.  No clue what it was.  He complained his head hurt.  His eyes were watery.  He had a fever.  Stomach upset.  But he ate.  All is well.  And the light is back in his big blue eyes.

Bad news:  teen drama is never fun

Good News:  when there is love and support at home and at school, it makes that drama easier to deal with!

It's all how you look at it.   What's your good news?





5 comments:

becca said...

love the quote diet coke rules

Christina Lee said...

They ARE cash cows!! Love it!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

I like how you wrote your post! Though sorry you've been sick. Ear infections are miserable. Thank goodness for medicine!

Looking forward to your thrift store pictures! I couldn't believe the great finds your Emily had on her site a little while back.

Have a great healthy weekend!

mormonhermitmom said...

Winter sickness - BLECH! So wonderful to feel better!

MiMi said...

Well I hope you are all getting better and feel awesome soon. :)