It is time to link up with EmmyMom and list just ten things that made me smile in the month of December! So here we go....
1. Kristin had her first Choir concert. It was very good. I enjoyed it. And their school is the only one in the district to have a full orchestra!
2. Taking Ryan and Emily Christmas shopping at the dollar tree for their sister and Dad because it was so important to them.
3. Emily building a Nativity set with her pet shops and a little tent.
4. Seeing Ryan climb right up into Santa's lap for the first time this year.
5. Getting my craft on...for the first time in ages!!!! And doing quite well.
6. A snowball fight in a can! More info and pics on that to come!
Watching my kids is my favorite part!
8. A Santa baby!
9. Seeing my BFF again!
10. Co-hosting the Review Extravaganza! It was a blast!
What made you smile???