It's We want to know wednesday with your Fabulous Hosts, Mamarazzi (she's on a break),Queso (she's asking the questions this week) and CRAZYMAMA! Take a break from the housework and link on up.
This week Queso want's to know all about your job history. Here are the Questions!
1. what is the worst job you have ever had?
2. have you ever been fired?
3. what would your dream job be?
4. what did you want to be when you "grew up"?
5. how old were you when you got your first job?
1. What is the worst job you ever had? Waitress. That is a brutal job. People are horrible and do things to screw with the server. You can run your tail off and be left with a dollar tip or simply be stiffed. Some service is bad but there is no excuse to be rude.
2. Have you ever been fired? Yes and no. I could not stand my boss at the time. She was ...a horrible woman. The Wicked Witch of the West is a fairy princess compared to her. She berated me in front of dozens of customers. I felt about 2 inches tall and the customers were on my side; telling me after she had left that she was way out of line. Instead of giving notice, I simply did not show up for a meeting that was mandatory. I was engaged to Rich and he was about to go on a two month patrol. I wanted to spend more time with him than go to her stupid #$$ meeting. I came back the following day and dropped my smock into her bony old lady hands with a pretty smug look on my face. I could have cared less. I said nothing, just held out my hand for my final check.
3. Dream job? Being paid to write...like the DWTS recaps. Being paid to write period. I love it.
4. What did you want to be when you "grew up?" Two choices: A teacher...cause I had some cool ones. And a doctor. Cause growing up I had the best doc ever! Now...why didn't that happen? I am not good with other people's children...especially in great numbers too much noise and chaos from the little ankle biters. That and germs. I am not thrilled with germy stuff. Kids are loaded with them. And so are sick people. Ewwww!
5. How old were you when you got your first job? Ummmm.... 16 or 17. I can't remember the year. That would tell me. I worked at Target. I started for the Christmas season and they kept me on. It was great, money and a discount! Woot.
Now it's your turn!
Now it's your turn!