So It Was Like This...

It's Friday baby, and I am confessing.  I need to.  I have been up to no good.  It's why I gained weight this past week!  But in my defense, it was a stressful week.   So I am unloading, and starting anew.

I confess....

Usually when the school year begins I am totally feeling like this...

But this year, I just wasn't feeling the joy.  I couldn't understand it.  I mean come on!!!  All three in school...ALLL day.  Talk about the most wonderful time of year.  And yet, after I dropped off Emily, I suddenly felt a strange emotion.  It wasn't elation.  Relief.  It was sadness.  What?  Where's the happy dance?  Where's the heel clicking?  Maybe it is because for the first time ever I didn't get a picture of all three of them on the first day of school. Kristin starts an hour and a half before the other two.  Maybe it is because they are no longer looking so little...well...Ryan maybe.

6th Grade....looking all that and more.  Look out middle school here she comes.
Minus one...the group shot.

Like her shirt says, OMG!!!
 At least he is still somewhat little!

Photobucket

Comments

Amber said…
haha - my mom used to drive me CRAZY with that commercial! She thinks it's SOOOOO hysterical, she worked all day while I was at school, what did she care?!

it's sad to start seeing the posts of the kiddos going back to school, summer is coming to an end too fast!
Emmy said…
Kristin looks great! And yea- it really was bitter sweet this year- though I envy your total quiet somedays :)
VandyJ said…
I've got two weeks before Turbo goes back. We are school shopping this weekend.
Macey said…
I do NOT want to go school shopping. AT ALL. Ugh. Your kids look great though! :)
asdfasdfasdf said…
they look great! i've never known a mom who didn't do first day of school pictures!
Rachel said…
I'm still blinking about Ethan being in school, I can only imagine having Thames all gone! Life goes crazy fast.

You sure have good lookin kids!
Rachel said…
Having them all gone . . .
Linda Medrano said…
I was always delighted when school started. No more paying for babysitters all day long while I was at work!

Your kidz are gorgeous!
mormonhermitmom said…
Well, you're more attentive than I am. I get a picture of the kids on their first day of kindergarten and then they probably won't get another until they start graduating. :)
Nicole said…
Wow, their schools don't start at the same time? That's bizarre!
Amy said…
I hate when kids grow up. They should stay so little and cute and adorable forever, you know? None of this going out into the world thing. I definitely would have felt sadness as well. And your girls are beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

A Leave of Absence

Review Extravaganza 2012 April, May and June!

Dancing with the Stars---Dead