Ten Things to Smile About July

Where did July go?  It came and went in a flash for me.  And now it's time to start thinking about school starting??  Before I do that though, I am going to link up with my BFF Emmy and name ten things that made me smile this month!





Living in a free country!
Spending a week with my oldest and dearest friend...
Going to the beach
Sure I got totally pummeled by the waves but it was an awesome day
Learning a new trick with Paint shop Pro....being able to turn this picture..
into this....
Knott's Berry Farm

Discovering new places to play and keep cool...
Sharing Knott's, The Beach, and new places with Busi* (Boo-shee) and Grandpa!
Playing games with family and friends

Getting to see Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 2.  HOLY COW!  And I am sad now.  It's all over.  Guess I need to have a marathon.  ;)

And number ten has yet to happen....we are waiting on the arrival of my (grand) nephew.  He is due TODAY!!!  My niece is more than ready to have him.  We are rooting for him and her to make the list for this month!!!!
Yep she is ready--this picture was taken last week.

* Busi is Polish for Grandmother*

It's not too late to link up with Emmy!  The linky will up all week.  


Comments

Emmy said…
You did have a great month. We haven't made it to the beach up this way yet- one of these days we will.
Glad you had fun with all your company and yes- here is wishing that Nicole does not make it to August.
Thanks so much for linking up
mormonhermitmom said…
That's a cool grandmother name! My niece calls my mom Mimi. I don't know where that came from but my mom likes it better than "grandma"
Shell said…
You have had a busy month!

Hope your niece has her baby soon! I never made it to my due dates and I was still SO ready!
Nicole said…
Those all sound like good smiling things to me!
Macey said…
Awww, I love the pictures!!!
Amy said…
What a crazy fun month! I wish I had a beach near by to play at. Sigh.

Popular posts from this blog

A Leave of Absence

Review Extravaganza 2012 April, May and June!

Dancing with the Stars---Dead