Juicy? Not Really....

It's Friday!  So of course I am going to confess.  It's not really juicy stuff, but it could be considered funny by me some.

I confess...

I got a new phone this week.  And not just any phone.  I got the iPhone.  Ever since Christmas--when we got our iPod touches from Santa--I have been craving this phone.  Of course at the time, Verizon did not carry it.  Then rumors started to surface.  And pretty soon everyone knew that they would be carrying the coveted iPhone.  Yes...a confession within a confession...I, too coveted that phone!  How jealous I was knowing that my phone was low on the totem pole of phonedom.  We put the total cost on the phone bill.  I am selling my iPod to cover part of it.  My kids aren't too happy.  But I am being mature and kind of financially responsible.  Rich is kind of jealous, but assures me he really doesn't "need" one.  Although, he does want a newer phone.

I confess...

I have this picture....

Photobucket

of Ralph Macchio for my background on my computer and my phone.  How can I not support my celebrity crush of my youth???
Photobucket 

He adorned my walls for two years.  That's obsession  dedication!  Rich teases me about it. But I have assured him that there is only one man in my life.  Everyone all together now:   Awwwww.   
I confess....

I am quite possibly one of the most boring people on planet earth.  I just can't think of any real juicy stuff to confess of.

I confess...

I wrote that last one because I was stuck.

I confess...

While waiting to get out of the drop-off area at the elementary people were taking cuts!  I hate that.  I said out loud, "To everyone in the drop off zone, NO CUTS!!!!"  I made Kristin do it for me.  (Yeah she was real put out)  See, I can't even be a rebel and text in the car.  Even when said car is moving less than 1MPH. No I hand it over to my teenager and dictate what I want to say.  

I confess....

My daughter and I were joking around, and she said...she not me...she said, "I'm the little fart in your life."  I chuckled at her and then actually kind of turned it positive.  'Yes, you are.  You are very funny and entertaining.  Sometimes silent and sometimes stinky."  Come on, admit it.  You are totally laughing at this.

What confessions do you need to unload?

Photobucket

Comments

mormonhermitmom said…
You are absolved my child. ;)
Emmy said…
Yes that might fit Emily just right. And don't you know we aren't supposed to covet-but yeah the iPhone is awesome. :p
Liz Mays said…
You are so making me laugh that you have Ralph Macchio for your background! You are devoted!
Unknown said…
Cutters make me mad. Like really mad. Does that make me childish? LOL
Macey said…
Ralph Macchio...so cute!
And cutters suck.
I admit I am laughing at you and your daughter LOL....and I'm jealous you have the iphone. My husband and I seriously want one, because we are lovers of apple....boo for expensive phones!
Nicole said…
ah the iPhone... it's the next best thing to sliced cake... LOL
Mrs. Match said…
hahahah, love it. The little fart in your life. :-) I covet the iphone but I just couldn't justify the stupid monthly data plan ATT charges. $30 for unlimited? How LAME.
Linda Medrano said…
I stole my neighbor's husband. I don't know what the big deal is though. She was on her third marriage.
CB said…
Congrats on your Iphone - You will love it. It does everything except slice your bread.

Love that Ralph is your screensaver - LOL.

Popular posts from this blog

A Leave of Absence

Review Extravaganza 2012 April, May and June!

Dancing with the Stars---Dead