- I had to pick up my sister from the ER this morning. She is fine. She went in for a migraine. I get that. Migraines hurt. But sometimes I want to tell her to suck it up. So if you are reading this sis, suck it up!!! ;) You know I love you.
- Last night I dreamed I had a convertible. A convertible people. And all I can think of is the fact that it wasn't red. What the heck is that about? It was a convertible.
- I am going to Zumba today. And I am excited. Excited. To exercise. Part of it is hey I paid up front for this. And the other part is I actually like it. My mom and I made shirts. I will have to post them.
- My mom gave Rich a laser pointer and flashlight combo for his birthday. We use it to
tortureplay with the cat. I had that silly beast jumping up the walls last night. The cat. Stay with me.
- I am following Ralph Macchio on Twitter now. He shared a picture of him and Karina before they went on. This led me to Karina's page. She had a picture of her own to share.
- Poor guy looks exhausted. But what a great shot!
- A lot of new people commented yesterday and asked me questions. But they are no-reply. Please change it folks. I would love to carry on the conversation.