Growing up I had a very special friend.  She and I only went to the same school twice in the 10 years we grew up together.  One year of elementary and one year of middle school.  We fought like sisters, shared like sisters, and got into mischief like sisters.  We spent many a night writing notes.  To each other.  While sitting in the same room.  We talked about celebrity crushes. Boys we liked.  We played games and listened to music.  We were inseparable.  At least until her family moved to Ohio.  Ohio?!  Are you kidding me??  Sadly no.  But we wrote and called each other.  I never lost her.  That is pretty impressive considering I moved a total of 7 times after I got married. 

Right before her 16th birthday surprise party.

Through the miracle of technology we are now able to talk everyday.  We text, chat, email and thanks to Facebook let the whole world see what we are talking about.  And now, I have her started on a blog!!!  She is so excited to do this, and I know you all will go and visit her and show her some love.  So head on over to Loula's and introduce yourselves!

BloggingLoulasway

Comments

Amy said…
How awesome is that? I love that technology can keep us so close to eachother.
Nicole said…
Awww its a great thing to be able to stay in touch through the years! i'm over to see her now!
Nicole said…
Oh no, we brought in another one of our kind ;)
Anonymous said…
Yeah for social media! How boring was life without it? I can't even remember.
Linda Medrano said…
That is wonderful! I love reconnecting with my old "best friends"!
Emmy said…
How did I miss this post?? Heading there now

Popular posts from this blog

A Leave of Absence

Review Extravaganza 2012 April, May and June!

Dancing with the Stars---Dead