It is that time again! To reflect on things that have made you smile during the past month. Emmy who is our lovely host usually does this on the last Tuesday of the month, but since she just got back from a trip she is doing it tomorrow. So if you still want to play you can!
I for one, can not believe that another month has gone by, but also that the month in question is OCTOBER! Oh and if you are familiar with NORAD tracks Santa...that is 60 days away. Yes...60. Two months people. But I am not blogging about that event. I am blogging about ten things that made this CA Girl smile in October!
1. A birthday party for a special boy
2. Another birthday party for another special boy!
3 Finding Costumes for all three kids for under $35!
4. Even finding one for me for under $10!
5. Looking for work does not make me smile...but nearly fitting into a size 12 does!!
6. Seeing and hearing Ryan start to read.
7. Kristin for working so hard
8. Emily for making marked improvements
9. Rain...yeah I really like it. It feels like winter. I want to snuggle under a big blanket with a book and some hot chocolate!
10. Making 100 followers! Now that made me smile ear to ear!
I love doing this each month as it makes me realize all the good I got going on. What are you smiling about?