Thursday, April 1, 2010
10 Things I Learned From Blogging--Writer's Workshop
1. Blogging is a time hog!
2. You can share scary things about yourself and people love you more instead of less.
3. What you say matters! Really.
4. You nod your head at the screen when reading other people's blogs. See, you just did it. And now you are laughing.
5. Laughing out loud at your computer screen is perfectly normal.
6. You have to try not to laugh out loud since you don't really want to share what's so funny with the kids.
7. Comment, respond, and write consistently.
8. Visiting new blogs may bring new readers to you.
9. So does having giveaways. Hey, who doesn't like free stuff!?
10. Try to always end your post with a question.
What have you learned? See how I did that there. Do you want to play? Click on Mama Kat's button up there.